I am a passionate and active advocate, supporter and leader within the Active Partnership network.
Whether as a member of a local Partnership team, as a National Board trustee and Chair of the National Development Group, as a facilitator, thought leader, critical friend or trusted partner, I have developed strong relationships, a deep understanding of the work and a unique independent lens as to its purpose, strengths, challenges, development and progress.
I value having built a breadth and depth of connections with a large number of the 43 organisations on an individual basis, and enjoy returning time and again to support teams across the wide network as their role, priorities, work and impact continues to evolve and they fulfil their ambitions to transform lives, people and places for the better through sport and physical activity.
My support is varied and pragmatic based on need… but always with an aim of enabling the Partnership to build a strong organisation around what matters most to them.
Examples of support provided include:
• Carrying out external Board governance reviews.
• Facilitating continuous improvement workshops and learning reviews.
• Support strategic development.
• Designing and facilitating team development initiatives.
• Designing and delivering leadership events and helping shape the development of the National System Leadership Development Programme.
• Supporting Sport England with their development of PMIF and measurement, evaluation and learning approach.
• Presenting, facilitating, contributing to and participating in a varied webinars and thought leadership events, including the Active Partnership National E-Convention covering subjects such as Effective Board Governance, Building a Learning Culture and Developing a Systemic Leadership approach.