read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them as your agreement to comply with and be bound by
these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of Our Site. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by
these Terms and Conditions, you must stop using this immediately.
Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, this site
Our site means Shipway-Consulting.co.uk, owned and operated by Shipway Consulting Ltd, a company registered in England under 8580723 whose registered address is 6 Chawn Hill, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7JD and whose main trading address is Cradley Enterprise Centre, Maypole Fields, Halesowen, B63 2QB.
Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.No part of Our Site requires payment of any kind in order to access or use it.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis.We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice.We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us.All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.All rights are reserved.
- Subject to sub-Clauses you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
- You may access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app); download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching; print pages from Our Site; download extracts from pages on Our Site; and save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; the making of personal copies for private use; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.
Links to Our Site
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- You do so in a fair and legal manner;
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
Links to Other Sites
- Links to other sites may be included on Our Site.Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control.We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites.The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- Our Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware. You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks. You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching this clauses you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
Acceptable Usage Policy
You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful.Specifically:
- You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations. You must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent; You must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind. You must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented.You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
- In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.